The Rise of Operational Analytics - How the NewSQL Revolution Enables Real-Time Decision Making and Continuous Insight
Fast access to data has become a critical game changer. Today, a new breed of company understands that the faster they can build, access, and share well-defined datasets, the more competitive they’ll be in our data-driven world. In this practical report, Scott Haines from Twilio introduces you to operational analytics, a new approach for making sense of all the data flooding into business systems.
Data architects and data scientists will see how Apache Kafka and other tools and processes laid the groundwork for fast analytics on a mix of historical and near-real-time data. You’ll learn how operational analytics feeds minute-by-minute customer interactions, and how NewSQL databases have entered the scene to drive machine learning algorithms, AI programs, and ongoing decision-making within an organization.
- Understand the key advantages that data-driven companies have over traditional businesses
- Explore the rise of operational analytics—and how this method relates to current tech trends
- Examine the impact of can’t wait business decisions and won’t wait customer experiences
- Discover how NewSQL databases support cloud native architecture and set the stage for operational databases
- Learn how to choose the right database to support operational analytics in your organization