Data Privacy Regulations in Transition: Adopting a Repeatable Framework that Protects Customer Data
Taking an integrated approach to managing customer privacy and complying with privacy regulations can enable companies to rapidly adapt to business, regulatory and technological changes. Having an integrated privacy approach reduces data management and privacy costs and identifies more value in the data by utilizing better data management practices.
The continued escalation of consumer privacy regulations and compliance requirements facing companies is generating heightened focus and concerns among executives.
In this white paper you will discover:
- The factors and trends that are shaping consumer privacy protection
- The business and operational benefits of applying an integrated approach to protecting customer data
- Recommendations for decision-makers to become ethical data stewards to strengthen customer trust
- Examples of leading brands that are succeeding with privacy management and how it is enhancing their businesses
- The cost-benefits of establishing a comprehensive data privacy framework