BARC The Planning Survey 16
The world´s largest survey of planning software users
The Planning Survey 16 provides the reader with well-designed KPI dashboards packed with concise information, which can be absorbed at a glance.
The KPIs all follow these simple rules:
• Only measures that have a clear good/bad trend are used as the basis for KPIs
• KPIs may be based on one or more measures from The Planning Survey
• Only products with samples of at least 20 - 30 (depending on the KPI) for each of the questions that feeds into the KPI are included
• For quantitative data, KPIs are converted to a scale of 1 to 10 (worst to best)
• A linear min-max transformation is applied, which preserves the order of, and the relative distance between, products‘ scores.
The Planning Survey 16 examines planning and budgeting product selection and usage among users in categories (KPIs) including business benefits, project success, recommendation, planning functionality, flexibility, customer satisfaction and agility. There are 20 KPIs in total.
Please find the headline results for prevero in this white paper.