Webinar: How to Enable Agile Data Warehousing
Organisations today can no longer wait months for a business intelligence (BI) project to be completed. IT teams need to be able to quickly prepare data for analytics and support the real-time needs of the business. However, traditional methods of building data warehouses consume a lot of resources, take a lot of time, are inflexible to changes once they are built, and can cost millions of dollars.
Watch this webinar to learn how Compose, Attunity’s innovative data warehouse solution, automates and accelerates routine IT tasks associated with designing, creating, populating, and managing data warehouses and data marts.
Its model-based approach is designed to support the end-to-end EDW lifecycle, allowing IT teams to become agile and respond to business requests with accurate time, cost and resource estimates.
Join Ted Orme, VP Technology EMEA, to learn how to:
- Eliminate the majority of manual effort and coding required to design, build, and deploy a data warehouse
- Easily adapt to business requirements and data source changes, speeding up project execution and the learning process
- Free up IT resources to focus on other critical initiatives
- Efficiently enable data ingest from many enterprise sources
- Enable agile methodology to your data warehouse development platform